A non-government organization which seeks to promote the holistic development of the youth through football has a vacancy for the position of a Project Coordinator for its Ghana Office in Tamale.
- Responsible for overall supervision of PSG project activities in the northern sector
- Responsible for program planning, implementation, coordinating quality programming and results in compliance with donor requirements
- In collaboration with the Monitoring and Evaluation office, he or she is to develop and ensure appropriate tools and strategies to monitor the progress of projects, quality and impacts and also assist resolving issues that come up during project implementation and communicate significant issues to the supervisor.
- He or she is responsible for submitting monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual and other program reports documented on time in alignment with project design and donor requirements.
- He or she is responsible for ensuring that Gender is mainstreamed in all PSG related activities in the northern sector and maintain gender sensitivity towards program beneficiaries to avoid gender discrimination.
- Ensure good coordination with all stakeholders and other Civil Society Organizations.
- Develop strategic relationship and partner with key stakeholders at the National, Reginal and District level, build and nurture effective working relationship with relent CSO/NGOs in order to foster coordination, collaboration and partnership.
A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Project Management or any related discipline.
Must have a two (2) years’ experience in working as a project coordinator, especially in NGOs/Sports for Developments.
COMPETENCIES / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Innovative and ability to multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignment, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources and multiple reporting relationships.
- Establishes, builds and maintains effective working relationships with staff and clients to facilitate the provision of support.
- Understanding of a community-led process
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Effective reporting writing.
Interested candidates may apply by email to the following address:
Application document should include a resume and cover letter. Indicate “Project Coordinate” and your name in the subject line. Please indicate your salary expectations in the cover letter.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.playsoccerghana.org
Closing Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2021
WHATSAPP JOB ALERT
Send your stories/articles to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp on +233264317658/+233239200197
Get daily job alert on WhatsApp by joining our group
For more educative and entertaining videos,