A reputable Building, Civils and Mining Construction Company operating in Ghana invites interested and qualified applicants to fill the various positions advertised below.
- Site Agents (Projects Manager)
- Assistant Site Agents (Assistant Project Manager)
- Project Planner
- Earthwork Engineers
- Civil (Concrete) Engineers
- QA/QC Engineers
- Laboratory Managers
- Laboratory Engineers
- Quality Surveyors (QS)
- Geodetic/Geomatics (Surveyors)
- Earthworks Foreman
- Safety Managers (Mining Construction)
- Safety Officers (Mining Construction)
- Job holder to be responsible for specific technical roles in chosen profession on Mining and Civils Project sites across Ghana
- Will ensure that production targets and projects operations are handled on schedule.
- Will be required to co-operate and control the activities of site staff and maintain safety and quality standards for the project.
- Required to submit periodic (Daily, weekly & Monthly) reports.
- Must have at least 5 years proven experience in specific chosen profession relating to work on mining construction project
- Professional certification in chosen area of expertise is added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and standard guidelines
- Must have trach record of good leadership skills and be able to drive production on schedule
- Ability to communicate and report effectively using appropriate ICT channels
- Ability to speak and write French is added advantage
Interested applicants should kindly forward CVs and evidence of qualification to email address at The Recruiter: email@example.com.
Closing date : May 19, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WHATSAPP JOB ALERT
Send your stories/articles to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp on +233264317658/+233239200197
Get daily job alert on WhatsApp by joining our group
For more educative and entertaining videos,