A reputable manufacturing company in Accra, Ghana is seeking an experienced, motivated and results- driven Sales and Marketing Manager between the ages of 30 and 40 years to fill a vacant position available in the company. The Sales and marketing Manager will oversee all operations of the sales and marketing department of the company to ensure overall productivity and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and products in the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training scheduling, coaching and managing marketing and sales trends to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives
- Maintaining relationships with importance clients by understanding their needs and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attaining educational opportunities, conferences and workshops, reading publications and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing.
- 5-10 years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
- Ability meet and exceed company’’ sales target.
- The ability to understand and follow company’s policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in management is desirable.
- Experience in the construction industry in an added advantage.
Salary: Very Attractive with other benefits
Interested applicants must submit their CV by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 18th June, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WHATSAPP JOB ALERT
Send your stories/articles to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp on +233264317658/+233239200197
Get daily job alert on WhatsApp by joining our group
For more educative and entertaining videos,