Your privacy is important to us. This Policy explains our approach to online information collection, storage, and use in connection with this site.
Please read this Policy carefully. By using this site you will be deemed to have acknowledged and agreed to this Policy.
1- Information collected:
• Information Users provide the Website such as name, telephone, email etc…
• Info the Website gets from users such as log in info, location info…
• Info collected by and from third party platforms or from service Providers for technologies.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to user’s computer when user visits a Website. When user visits the Website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize user’s browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. User can reset his browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Cookies are used for various purposes:
(a) To enhance the user’s online experience,
2 – How the information is used/collected:
• The information is used to offer tailored-content –like giving more relevant search results.
• To improve user experience.
• Perform analysis of how the user uses the services or any part thereof.
• Provide technical support for the service.
• For administrative purposes
• For targeted ads.
• To provide and communicate with the user about the services or the user’s account with the Website.
• Customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to user based on his visit to and/or usage of the services or other online or mobile application, platform or services and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content as well as the user’s interaction with them.
• Communicate with the user about other products, programs or services that may be of interest to the user.
• Carry out payment transactions;
• Complying with GDPR rules and regulations and EU regulations and legal processes.
3-Information sharing and disclosure:
The website may disclose the information as follows:
• To service providers or partners that ghananewspress.com have engaged to perform business-related functions for.
This may include service providers that: (a) conduct research and analytics;
(b) create content;
(c) provide customer, technical or operational support;
(d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms);
(e) fulfill orders and user requests;
(f) handle payments;
(g) host website services, forums and online communities;
(h) administer contests.
• In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.
• Website might transfer some or all of user’s information if the Website, or one of the Website business units, undergoes a business transition, like merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all part of its assets, or if a substantial portion of its business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this way.
• Website may share information with unaffiliated Partners and third parties (e.g. our third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, other marketers, etc..) that wish to market products or services to user.
• Website may use the personal data, user content or any other info in an anonymous way without identifying the user as an individual to third parties. This includes for instance aggregated data about the usage of the Website to third parties for such purposes as Website deems to be appropriate.
4 – User’s Consent:
By visiting the Website, whether as a registered user or otherwise, the user acknowledges, either accepts and agrees or refuses that he/she is giving us his/her consent to track user activities and user use of the service through the technologies described in the website, as well as similar technologies developed in the future.
The Website unaffiliated partners and third parties may themselves set and access their own tracking technologies when user visit the Website services and they may have access to information about user and user online activities over time and across different websites or applications when user use the service. Their use of such tracking technologies is not controlled by ghananewspress.com and is subject to their own privacy policies.
In case Website is collecting sensitive data (relating to confidential medical facts, racial or ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs), this will require the intelligible consent of the user.
5 – Data storage:
Website will retain the user’s personal data for a period of 30 days or for the period of providing the services and for the business purpose.
Once the Website stops providing the services and the data is no longer needed then it will either destroy it or delete it.
This Policy was last updated on 07/06/2018. We may update this Policy by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact email@example.com
WHATSAPP JOB ALERT
Send your stories/articles to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp on +233264317658/+233239200197
Get daily job alert on WhatsApp by joining our group
For more educative and entertaining videos,